Monday, February 11, 2013

FUN


Saturday Mike went on an 8 mile run, while I did a measly 2! I'm joking when I say that, because anyone who has known me a while, knows I don't like to run. I have my first of two 5K's at the end of the month and while my training didn't start when it was supposed to, I know I'll be ready! We then did some shopping and ate a late lunch/early dinner at Bar Louie to watch the KU game….even though it was another loss, at least they played better! I'm hoping for a HUGE comeback tonight as they play K-State.

Sunday was a little different. For the first time ever together, we went putt-putting! There's a place close to our house that is an indoor, black-lit putt-putt course. I of course lost, but I did have a few good putts in there! After that we grabbed another late lunch/early dinner at Willie's and then headed home to get ready for church. We LOVE our 6pm mass on Sunday evenings. It's such a positive way to start our week, always with great homilies and music! When we got home we watched the Grammy's. I have to say, it's been a while since I've watched that awards show all the way through, but it was a good one…or should I say a FUN. one!

I hope you all have a blessed week and make sure you let that special someone know how much you love them….not just this Thursday, but EVERYDAY!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany






1 comment:

  1. That putt putt place sounds fun! I need to add that to the list of fun things we do when we come home.

    ReplyDelete