Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pasha's defiance

So that dessert I said to watch for…..didn't turn out like when my mom made it when I was growing up! I should have bought 2 cartons of frozen strawberries, but only got one and it just wasn't the same. Oh well! What did turn out however, was the painting done in the house yesterday! The tape joint that was cracked in the ceiling in the family room was fixed and painted and Logan's room was painted! His room looks great and it's just how I imagined it in my head! I'm not going to post pictures of it quite yet. I want to gather photos of the nursery coming together and then post all the before, during, and after shots!


 my family room during the ceiling fix

 So, I thought today's post would be dedicated to the pups! I wanted to share a story from several weeks ago when Mike and I were out of town. My sister stayed at our house so she could help take care of the pups. She's always liked Pasha a bit more, because Pasha's always more calm than Carly. Carly's always been a bit hyper and is always trying to lick attack people with her long, lizard-like tongue. However, after a few days at our house, her perception of Carly has totally changed. Below is the first email I got from my sister after I asked her how the first night when.

A bit rough….

I slept about 30 minutes last night :/ Carly slept with me and she only moved if I moved and it was so she could readjust to be up against me…..I have a totally new perspective about that dog! Pasha on the other hand….decided she would walk across the bed on top of me several times, lick her paws, growl as she threw around a toy by herself, or she would stand above me and breathe on my face. I tired to let her out at 4, but she wouldn't go, but she finally did around 4:50. She also decided it was finally time to sleep once I got in the shower.

I woke Carly up at 4 and got her off the bed and told her to eat her food and potty, but she ended up curled up on her puppy pillow near the fireplace and wouldn't budge until I have to leave and said kennel up. Neither one of them ate this morning. Hopefully they'll eat when mom lets them our this afternoon!

Is it too hot out to take Pasha on a walk this evening or should I just let the two of them run around in the backyard a bit? Apparently playing fetch only wore one pup out last night!

 Carly peeking around Tam's laptop

 Pasha looking defiant...cause for 3 nights, she was!

 Tammy took this video of the pups in bed one night....I LOVE these dogs!

There were a few text messages over the next few days explaining how each night, she got a little more sleep than the night before. I swear, you would never ever know that Pasha's technically a senior dog! She acts so funny and puppy like! Tammy definitely needed to catch up on her sleep after watching the dogs…..Thanks again Tam!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment