Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Productive Monday


I missed my weekend update yesterday because I was too productive! I haven't been that productive since before the gender reveal party, which was over a month ago! After recovering from that party and then dealing with bad congestion, I finally felt good enough to work out again. I started my morning with prenatal pilates, spent 2 hours at the pool, did laundry, cleaned the house, went to the grocery store, and cooked dinner! It felt great to get all that completed and I was hoping I'd be so wiped out that I would sleep better….that didn't happen! I did however, get up before 7 am this morning and got a good walk in before it got too hot!

Most would think I'm crazy, but I'm looking forward to this weekend…..I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday! Yes, 30!!! Some freak out over turning 30, but I'm looking forward to it. I love my life right now and I think my 30's will be even better! 

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment