Monday, July 15, 2013

Good News


This past weekend was okay. I've been dealing with some bad congestion, making it hard to breath at times. I have bad allergies to begin with and being pregnant doesn't help them! I tried everything I'm allowed to try pregnant to make my congestion get better or go away. Thank goodness this morning my mom was able to get me into her office for acupuncture. I'm feeling better now and it's all draining more than it had been!

Friday night Mike and I had a nice dinner at our favorite little local Italian restaurant. It was a relaxing evening! Saturday we ran errands and then I cooked Mike a "congratulations on your promotion" dinner! I grilled steaks, made a cheesy potato casserole, and salad with homemade dressing and croutons. Sunday we were hoping to go to the pool, but it wasn't very sunny and I started to feel worse. I'm really looking forward to the day I feel 100%, but I'm beginning to think that's not going to happen until Logan's arrival!

The good news…..we just got home from the veterinary ophthalmologist and Pasha's corneal abrasion is completely healed! I knew it looked better, but I'm no doctor. All the medication applications every 6 hours for the past week and a half, her wearing the cone 24/7, and lots of TLC worked! She's so much happier and so am I! It's also nice knowing we don't have to pay hundreds or even thousands for anymore procedures and no major surgery was needed!

In other news, we're 24 weeks Wednesday! Time is flying by and I can't wait for our little Logan to be here!

Hope you have a blessed week!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment