Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shout out to my precious pups


I haven't talked about my pups in a while and they deserve a much needed shout-out!

Carly has always been super sweet, tail always wagging, and always wants our attention. We've always known Carly wouldn't harm a fly! She's grown up a bit and at night time instead of running to try to get under our bed to hide, she realizes when it's getting late, and trots into her kennel on her own to go nite nite. 

Pasha, while I love her to pieces and she's a good, smart dog, she's always had some attitude. However, she's changed a lot over the past few months. I'm not sure if it's because she's getting older, I'm home full time, or a combination of both. She has become the most cuddly dog, with such a sweet demeanor. It's not that she wasn't sweet before, but she went through about two years of what I now wonder was a bit of doggie depression. Maybe it was getting used to Carly being around, maybe it was the move to the new house, maybe she didn't like being locked in a kennel all day while we were at work. Whatever the cause may be, she's like a new dog now. She wags her tail almost as much as Carly…..those who personally know Carly, know that's a lot of tail wagging! She takes full advantage of anytime by herself with me. If I'm getting ready and taking my much needed breaks in between drying and straightening my hair, she's laying right next to me on the bed during that break. She'll climb all the way into my lap, like any lap dog would do…only she's 24 pounds…not 7 like her sister! The sweetest thing lately is when I ask her "Where's the baby?" I squat down and she comes and puts her nose right on my belly! She's so smart! There were those days not long ago when I was still getting sick multiple times a day and she'd wait for me to finish in the doorway, like she was checking on me, making sure I was okay. I love these changes in Pasha and hope they don't change when our baby comes. Truth is, she was the only dog for a while and we didn't expose her to other dogs at all, until we came home with Carly. We were a little worried about them getting along…so were others, but she's always treated Carly wonderfully and that's how I think she'll treat the soon-to-be newest member of our family.

Here are a few pictures I've taken of the dogs lately. By the way, they are in much need of a hair cut!!!! It'll be a few more weeks though. They're going in the day before the gender reveal party. The before and after pictures won't seem like the same dogs!

Carly cuddling with her daddy

I was taking the sheets off the bed to wash them, and threw a pillowcase across the bed and Carly got twisted in it.



I caught this hilarious tired Pasha while I was getting ready one morning. She was laying down, then started moving like she was stretching, and them plopped over like she was soooo exhausted! What a tough life!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment