Monday, June 10, 2013

It started out good...


Our weekend started out good, but didn't end so well. Friday night Mike got home and we began to put together our patio furniture. When I ordered it, I never saw anything that said ASSEMBLY NEEDED. A 170 pound box was delivered on Thursday and I knew immediately that we were going to have to put 4 pieces of furniture together. Thank goodness Friday evening was a nice, not too humid evening. With the ceiling fan going and the light breeze, we barely broke a sweat while assembling the furniture. After about 2 hours, we had our patio set up!





Saturday morning I woke up early and went for a walk. It was a beautiful morning! I met my good friend Traci for lunch at Cheesecake Factory and then came home to get ready to attend a BBQ at Mike's new boss's house. It was a little warm and most people were outside. I stood for a while and tried to stay by the fan to keep cool. After a while, I went inside because I couldn't take the heat anymore! When we left there, we went straight to the pavilion to listen to the Houston Symphony perform the music of Michael Jackson. It was a free event and was a lot of fun.


And then Sunday came and this is where it all went down hill! We woke up early because we had 10:30 brunch reservations in town with a friend of Mike's who was in town from London. I woke up with a headache and just thought it was because I was hungry. While we ate a fabulous brunch, my headache went away for about 20 minutes, then it came back and continuously got worse throughout the day. When we got home, I laid on the couch upstairs with ice packs on my head. I fell asleep for a bit, but my head continued to pound. It became a terrible migraine which caused me to feel nauseous as well.  By the evening, I was in tears because it hurt so bad and I'm so tired of not feeling well. I know pregnancy is a blessing and we cannot wait to meet our little one….I would just LOVE to start feeling better, no more nausea, no more migraines, no more taking extra meds because I'm not feeling well! In the middle of the night, I got horribly sick and I'm pretty sure nothing was left in me!

This morning I was able to see my chiropractor and get an adjustment and acupuncture to see if that will help with my headaches, allergies, and overall well being. So far, I feel much better than yesterday, thank goodness! 

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS UNTIL WE FIND OUT IF WE'RE HAVING A BOY OR GIRL!!!


pups & kisses,
  Tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment