Monday, April 15, 2013

The dogs finally got a haircut


The weekend started off a little busy, but fun, and then turned into relaxation…..which was really nice! Friday night my parents hosted their first dinner party in their new house. It's amazing how much their house has come together. I spent the morning helping my mom pick out a few last minute decorations, and then went over to their house that afternoon to help my mom start cooking. All my mom's sisters and their husbands came over, along with my grandparents. It was a great night visiting with everyone and celebrating my Aunt Cindy's birthday! 

Saturday morning came earlier than we would have liked. Pasha decided to get up at 7am, which lately is earlier than usual. I was pretty excited about Saturday because the dogs were finally going to the groomer, which they have needed to do for about 3 weeks now! We dropped them off around noon and then went to BJ's for lunch. It's always weird coming home from somewhere when the dogs aren't there. No one's excited to see you! We started watching the Master's and then Mike's boss came by on his new motorcycle. We visited with him and his daughter for a bit and then went to pick up our precious pups. They were so cute and had matching yellow bows in their hair. 

Sunday was totally a lazy day! I did make muffins for breakfast though! We caught up on DVR, Mike did some work, and then we got ready for church. After a great mass, we went to our favorite little local Italian restaurant for dinner and sat on the patio. It was a gorgeous evening.




I hope you have a blessed week!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany




1 comment:

  1. The girls look so precious! And I hate it when Bowden isn't here, it is way too quiet!

    ReplyDelete