Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Impromptu Concert


Yesterday after spending the morning cleaning out a linen closet and the cabinets in our entertainment center, I got a call from my husband. He started by saying "Do you feel like venturing out this afternoon?" I thought he needed me to run errands for him when he put it that way. I was wrong! His boss got 4 tickets to Carrie Underwood and invited us to go with him and his wife. I said of course I'd like to go! I've never seen her in concert and knowing we were in a suite was even better. Because Mike's boss lives close to us, his wife called me and we decided to take the park & ride from our neck of the woods into town, so we could just ride home with our husbands. We left pretty early because only one bus goes back into town and it left at 4:55. It was just the two of us on the bus and we got dropped off downtown and then had to stand on the corner waiting for our husbands to pick us up……..it might have been nice had they been on time! Anyways, it was a fun evening and a good concert. Carrie is a great vocalist, but I have to say, several of her songs sound exactly the same. Also, iPhones don't take good photos during concerts!


 A piece of her stage came out and moved across the floor crowd....not sure how I would have felt with that above my head!

 Carrie and Hunter Hayes singing together

Last song of the night...Blown Away....there was a huge fake smoke tornado behind her...it was pretty cool!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment