Monday, March 18, 2013

Lots of basketball!


We watched a lot of college basketball from Friday night until Sunday afternoon. It was the conference championships weekend and last night was selection Sunday. Can't say I'm too happy about Kansas's region…..it's deja vu all over again……UNC, VCU! I just hope we make it through the first two rounds…..if we can do that, it could be smooth sailing!

Saturday was pretty lazy. We watched basketball, Mike washed his car, and that night we ate at Grimaldi's with new friends. Mike and I are a sponsor couple for couples going through marriage preparation at our church. We met a potential new couple for dinner. We're usually not supposed to do that, but this couple is moving in April and was nice enough to want to meet us just in case we could work out a schedule and meet with them before they move. They were so sweet and mature for their age! Mike and I look forward to taking them through the program, even if we're combining meetings to get finished before they move.

Sunday was much more productive than Saturday! We met all of my in-laws for lunch to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. It was a fun visit and great to see my precious nephew! We came home, started laundry, Mike did some work, and we watched more basketball. We saw just enough of the selection Sunday coverage to see that Kansas was the #1 seed in the south region before we had to leave for church.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment