Friday, March 8, 2013

HAPPY EVERYTHING

When life is good and you have things to be thankful for, you can say HAPPY EVERYTHING! Even when life doesn't seem to be going your way, there are always things to appreciate and celebrate...because things could be worse. Everyday should be a day worth celebrating…..a day to thank God for the many wonderful things in your life. The company COTON-COLORS came up with the perfect piece of decoration to celebrate all those fun, happy times in your life, with the Happy Everything Platter.

When I first got married I wanted a platter for every holiday.  I got lots of football platters, basketball platters, Christmas plates, and a Valentine's cake plate that turned into a chip and dip set if you flipped it over! However, I realized if I kept getting platters for every single holiday, I wouldn't have anywhere left in my cabinets for them! 

Fast forward to June 2012….I was in a little store on Market Street and saw the HAPPY EVERYTHING platter. I immediately told my mom about it and sure enough, a month later, I opened it on my birthday. (I might be a little spoiled!) My platter is the big one and every platter has a heavy duty strip of velcro and you buy attachments to celebrate all the good times in life. You can switch out attachments so easily!

I love my platter and it sits on my kitchen table all year! February-March is a busy season for the attachments to be switched out. There's a lot going on during these two months! Take a look at what I'm talking about!


The first of February, the heart went up....and came down on the 22nd.


February 23rd wasn't the official start of Rodeo Houston, but close enough......the trail riders were coming in around that time!


Even though the rodeo was still going on, March 1st signified MARCH MADNESS, so up went the basketball!


Today the St. Patty's day attachment went on and unfortunately, will only be up for one week.


The day after St. Patrick's day, the Easter attachment will go on....and the day after Easter, the basketball will go back up for the FINAL FOUR!


The wonderful storage container for all the attachments!

I hope you all have a blessed weekend and celebrate everything in life!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany



1 comment:

  1. I totally needed to read this post today! Things have been so rough around here for the last few weeks! I totally need one of those!!

    ReplyDelete