Tuesday, September 17, 2013

When are we supposed to eat dinner?


That is the question Mike asked me when I told him our first childbirth class was from 6:30 to 9:30. We attended our first of 4 classes last night and while there was some useful information, some of it was a total waste of our time. In my own opinion, if I'm paying for a class, I want information given to me straight….NOT "Oh y'all are a quiet bunch and because of that, here's some play-doh. Make a sculpture of what your birth represents to you." Our instructor might have also been a little too natural for my liking, but oh well. When the BIRTH day comes, I'll do what's best for me, not anyone else! There was a time during class when Mike turned to me and said "Make sure you let me know exactly which Louis Vuitton clutch it is that you want." I guess he was feeling bad for me and what us women go through while in childbirth.

This past weekend went by fast, but was good. Thursday night we went to the hospital to see our good friends Melanie and Billy and their precious new baby girl Chloe. It was so fun to hold a baby, especially since we'll be holding our own child so soon! Friday we had our 32 week appointment and of course, my tummy was measuring 2 weeks ahead. Saturday morning we went to our sweet nephew's birthday party. We were pretty excited about his gift…I'm usually good at putting things together, but I was REALLY glad Mike was home Friday to help me….turns out he had to lean on top of the thing to get the roof to snap in….I obviously cannot lean on things! We watched a lot of football the rest of the day and Sunday watched the TEXANS pull out a WIN! WHAT A GAME! We also ALMOST finished the nursery. I'm still waiting for the nightstand to come in and once it does, I'll post pictures of the finished room! It has pretty much turned out exactly like I pictured in my head... really all that is missing is LOGAN!





Thanks again for all the prayers for my family during the loss of my grandmother. Sometimes I still can't believe she's gone, but I know in my heart that she's no longer suffering from the horrible disease of Alzheimer's. I also know she is watching over Logan and me and I don't think we could have a better guardian angel!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment