Monday, August 26, 2013

Baby Shower Round 2


I had another good weekend! It started Friday when my mom and I went across town to see my grandparents. Last Monday my wonderful grandmother was placed under hospice care. It's such a sad situation, but hopefully this will help her to be in peace. She slept a lot while we were there, but when I told her I loved her, she said I love you back, which meant the world to me!

Saturday morning it was Breakfast with Tiffany time! My sister and sister-in-laws threw me a BABY & Co. themed shower. It was a fun shower, with beautiful decor, yummy food, delicious desserts, and great friends and family. Here are a few pictures from the shower.













This is a pretty busy week for me. This morning I had a chiro appointment, Wednesday we go to the high risk doc for another ultrasound, the dogs go to the groomer, and the house cleaners come; Thursday I'm spending the day with one of my wonderful aunts, and Friday we have our 30 week appointment at our OB. It's hard to believe that we'll only have 10 weeks left before we meet precious Logan…..that's 10 weeks unless he comes a little early, which as long as he's healthy, I'd love for him to come a little early!

Have a blessed week and please keep my grandmother in your prayers!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment