Monday, August 19, 2013

Baby Shower Round 1


Saturday my wonderful, amazing, lovely aunts threw me a fabulous family baby shower! They themed the shower to match the nursery, which is still a work in progress. Every detail was so super cute! They put so much thought and hard work into making our very first baby shower something we will never forget! We are so incredibly blessed to have such a huge family that gets to celebrate these fun events in life together. Here are some photos from the shower. 

The beautiful diaper cake my sister made




This cake wasn't just yummy, it was super cute! Matches our bedding exactly!


My wonderful aunts! Missed you Aunt Tina!

My sister, mom, & me

My mother-in-law and me


This may have been one of my favorite gifts. This was from one of my cousin's and her husband, who retired a year ago from HFD. He was just diagnosed with cancer and will begin treatment soon.  He was there for my dad over 2 years ago when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. We will always remember his kindness and support towards my dad. Please keep Phil in your prayers.



Mike came by at the end to say hi to all the family and to help get the wonderful gifts home.

Have a blessed week!

pups & kisses,
  Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment